Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Another reason Wal-Mart is ridiculous

I got this email from my cousin and I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to share this with you...my many friends with a disgust for Wal-Mart. Keep in mind this actually happened with a cake from Wal-Mart. This was for someone who was moving from an insurance claims office.
Okay so this is how I imagine this conversation went:

Walmart Employee: 'Hello 'dis be Walmarts, how can I help you?'
Customer: ' I would like to order a cake for a going away party this week.'
Walmart Employee: 'What you want on da cake?'
Customer: 'Best Wishes Suzanne' and underneath that 'We will miss you'.

8 comments:

Marlyce said...

Oh I am dying, that is hilarious. That is my new favorite story. That would never happen at Terrel's bakery.

~j. said...

check it out:

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/

Team Bailey said...

You have got to be kidding me..that is rediculous!! I just have no words....

Debra said...

too funny!!!

tikichikadee said...

What? What's wrong with the cake?

Leslee said...

Made my day!!

Anonymous said...

that is so funny! I miss hanging out with you trista! How is work going? I bet you guys are super busy with pedicure season approaching! Where are all the pics from your trip! You need to post some! I'm going to etta's baby shower on the 29th! I hope i'll see ya there!

allie & jeff said...

classic!! thanks for brightening my day with hatred for walmart