Sunday, August 16, 2009

From beyond the grave

I'm finally breaking my unintentional blog hiatus. I wish I could tell you that my summer has just been jam-packed and I couldn't possibly find the time to blog, but alas I'm just lazy. I've been working quite a bit since I spent all my vacation in April when I went to Europe. (First on my list to blog) I've been stuck at work watching everyone else leave for vacation...and it sucks...big time. I tortured myself by watching The Bachelorette on yet another disappointing season. My first concert of the year was American Idol in July. The best part of the entire concert was Adam who completely stole the show from Chris what's-his-name. Jared, Ro, and I have spent quality time watching movies, playing games, and even taking a trip to the Nickelcade which I still have a bag of nickels to spend. All in all, it's been a great laid-back summer and I'm sad to see it end.

No comments: