Friday, February 27, 2009

My baby beats your baby

No, I still don't have a baby of my own, so I'll have to use my niece. Everyone else blogs about the funny things their kids say and I was feeling left out. It's crazy, but Braeleigh is already 2 1/2. Growing up with 5 aunts and only 1 uncle she's learned to be pretty sassy. She loves playing with her imaginary friend Sammy (who is always in trouble for being naughty) Also, she is obsessed with chapstick and will always steal yours right out of your pocket or purse. These are some of my fav moments.

Brae's Dictionary
City Booty = Sleeping Beauty
Pop me = I'd like a drink of soda
Turn around = Please dance with me

Fists of Fury: I need a hug
Brae: Well, I need 4 dollars

Grandma: Your hair is so cute today.
Brae: Thank you
Grandma: I just love your hair (3 hours later)
Brae: You already said that today Grandma

Trista: Brae, quit jumping on me that hurts
Brae: But I'm just kidding
Trista: I know you're kidding, but don't do that
Brae: [Throws her hands up in disgust, sighs very loudly, and stomps off in a huff] This is her young Prince Phillip face from Sleeping Beauty

1 comment:

Chris and Tasha said...

oh our little beta, oh how i love this little girl. i don't think i ever got my hug. i guess i was short on cash that day.lol