Sunday, November 23, 2008

Carrie Underwood

Wednesday night marked the 8th and final concert for the year. I'm so glad it was Carrie to finish out the year for us. I'm just so amazed every time I hear her extraordinary voice. Not only is she incredibly beautiful, but she can certainly entertain a crowd. This is why I love American Idol so much. Who knows where she would be today without that launching pad. She is a remarkable talent and I'm so happy that she can share that with us. Whoa, that's pretty sentimental for me. Anyway, D and I had and awesome time. And I'm sad now that since we bought our tickets to Europe, we have to hold off on buying anymore concert tickets. **Note** Although we saw NKOTB a few days before Carrie, I will be posting those pics at a later time. Sorry Etta:(







1 comment:

Angel Dawn said...

That's cool you went to Carrie Underwood. A few of my friends from work went down for it as well. They said she did some awesome covers of Guns N Roses. I would have liked that. I asked Angel to do the 6 Quirks cause I want to know what she thinks is quirky about herself. Yours are truly hilarious. They are exactly who you are. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!