Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hello...Happy Halloween...Boo.

First of all, I would like to congratulate everyone on a Halloween well done. I've looked at all the blog and facebook pics of you and your costumes and I'm really impressed with your creativity. I'm going to give a shout out to the Shepherds for their costumes. Of course, I love the Three Amigos, but since they were also hand-made, I'll give them a well-deserved round of applause too.

I had the unfortunate task of closing at work this year. I was sad that I had to miss KB and Cody's cabin party. I borrowed my costume from Fists of Fury and she helped me with my makeup. At her work, she could only paint her face instead of dressing in a costume. She was a half-dead...widow. That wasn't the look she was going for, but needless to say, that's what it turned out to be. Work was pretty slow as everyone was out partying with their friends and family. We had a potluck and chilled while taking about a million pics of each other. All in all, Halloween was Spooktacular! ha ha
Since Etta had such confusion, I'll clarify that she is Pippy Longstocking, not the Wendy's girl.

4 comments:

Angel Dawn said...

So I love the Keane album. The Panic at the Disco is very very different than what I was expecting. Sounds nothing like their other songs I am familiar with. I will be getting to the other cds shortly. Thanks again!

etta said...

thank you for clarifying:)

Logan said...

Wow! That eye makeup is awesome! I kinda missed seeing everyone dressed up at work... but... not really. I'll probably be stopping by in the next week or so, hopefully I'll see you there!

Marlyce said...

I decided to be rude and tag you on my blog. It's merely because I was about 98% positive you hadn't done it. Feel free to not do it, I won't feel bad. I'm just a stickler for rules I guess.