Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm Thankful...

So today being Thanksgiving and all, I thought it would be a great time to mention things I'm grateful for. 1) Family...I've spent every Thanksgiving since I was born with them and I never want to spend it with anyone else. Whether it's different sides of the family, I always have an awesome time. They are the people who I love and make me laugh until I cry. They'll even clean up the kitchen when we're done destroying it. 2) Friends...I wouldn't get by in life without them. We've shared both good and bad life experiences together and have had fun along the way. We've had the opportunity to teach and learn from one another. And I love the fact that they will bring me gatorade when I'm sick (Thanks Dee). 3) Kindness of strangers...in this time of need, I love the fact that people are willing to go out of their way to lend a helping hand. I encourage everyone to donate what they can to make this holiday season bright for a fellow neighbor. Be gracious with your time, monetary gains, food and even a...gulp...blood donation is always welcomed. 4) The stomach flu...you never know how much you take your health for granted until you're down and out with an illness. 5) Holiday movies...getting from summer blockbuster season to the holiday movies is long and frustrating. After wasting so much time and money on idiotic movies, I look forward to another wave of competent and entertaining movies. Well, I hope everyone had an fantastic Thanksgiving. I know I did.

1 comment:

Marlyce said...

I just wanted you to know that I got your message but I am a total loser and have not called you back yet. For some reason whenever I think to call you it's at a bad time. But thanks for calling, it was nice to hear your voice, it certainly has been a long time.