Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hoodies are so last year...here comes the Slanket

Wow...can you believe we lived all these years without the Slanket? In case you haven't seen the informercial yet, this product is a blanket with sleeves. This is such an ingenious invention. It's for those who like to lounge around, but need the freedom to do other things with their arms. How could I let such an idea surpass me? All these years, my arms have suffered the cold when I needed to pull out my crotcheting needles. Many, many times, I too have found blankets restricting. Of course I could just turn up the temperature in my house or even use a hoodie, but no that would be too difficult. The world is definitely a better place since the introduction of the Slanket. So go out an get yourself one today. Your arms will thank you. (or check out the poor man's Slanket...the Snuggie.)

3 comments:

etta said...

wow..i mean...wow

Marlyce said...

Oh my gosh, that is completely hilarious. I would like to thank you for opening my eyes to the world of the Slanket. I think I'll give these for Christmas.

Marlyce said...

I just had to add that I showed this to Rich and now we are both totally laughing our heads off.