Friday, October 3, 2008

Who does that?!

People who wear socks with sandals.

People who wait 10 mins for an elevator to go up 1 floor.

People who don't cut their toenails for 5 months because eventually they'll get a pedicure.

People who talk on their phone while doing their business in a public restroom.

People who bring babies to the movie theatre.

People who vote for the 82-year-old on Dancing with the Stars.

People who talk to me in spanish assuming I will understand.

People who leave msgs for others on my cellphone when it clearly states, "This is Trista's phone."


7 comments:

Debra said...

I remember you always pointing out people wearing socks and sandals.

The baby and the movie theater sometimes you just have to get out of the house no matter what. :)

Anonymous said...

Trista!!

hey... how is it goin? Its julia! I hope its ok that I crashed onto your blog! I found it after going on judy cheneys and then I seen Tasha's from hers. These blogs are such a fun way to keep in touch with people. What have you been up to? Are you still living up north? I haven't seen your mom lately to ask how you are doin :) I hope everything is going great... talk to you later.

Julia

Angel Dawn said...

Uh well, you would be disappointed to know that I do some of those things....phone in the restroom (I try really hard not to though), we have taken A.J. to the movies, but she hasn't hardly made a peep...there was something else. Anyway, it was fun looking at the Feva's blog and Marlyce's blog...I started thinking how excited I am for the 10 year reunion next year!

etta said...

im going to find one person that does all those things and set you up with them!

etta said...

that last comment was all rec. gotta love em.

~j. said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Marlyce said...

Yamaguchi? Is that really you? Nice of you to get a blog and then not tell me about it. But don't you worry, my expert stalking ability allowed me to find you. How are you anyway?