Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Heart Jason Mraz

Here is yet another of many concert posts to come. I went to the Jason Mraz concert and was blown away by his amazing talent. Now I've been to my fair share of concerts and I'd have to say that this was top 5 material. Vocally, Mr. A-Z was incredible. He was right on the money and I feel his cd's don't do him justice. If you've never listened to any of his live material, I would definitely recommend it. Musically, the dude can play his heart out and is a remarkable songwriter. He has an awesome band to back him that elevated his sound to the next level. I love his witty, carefree, laid back, and kind personality. You can definitely sense his genuine appeal. Wow, I sound kinda stalkerish now. So in a nutshell, if you ever get a chance to see him live, go for it. Here are a few pics and a video. I wanted to include everyone's recent favorite "I'm Yours" but I'm too impatient to load the 5 mins worth of video. I hope you'll enjoy "A Beautiful Mess" instead.

3 comments:

etta said...

i love the top picture...i imagine him saying "yes ladies?"

Logan said...

dude! Where were you sitting? The view from your camera looks like you were close to where I was-(5th row on the floor). He is seriously the best live! I hardly ever listen to his studio albums, they really do not show his talent well enough. Can you believe he did a 5-song encore? That was the best. And how about Lisa Hannigan as his opening act? I had no idea she had broken away from Damien Rice. And besides looking a little polygamist, I really liked her music, and her crazy mix of hip-hop and hula dancing! lol. What an unbelievable amazing show.

Harveygirls said...

It was fun going to the concert with you. I wish I had thought to take video. You took some great pictures.--Mel